12.06.2011

Wedding Poster/Invitation

If you are familiar with my Band of Horses poster from 2007, then you can probably see how the image below is a bit of an homage to that design. Derek and Kristen are big fans of that poster and they asked me to create a wedding design inspired by it, along with the location of their wedding (McMenamins Edgefield), and the Avett Brothers tune Swept Away. It resulted in a meaningful image to commemorate their special union.

Wedding Poster/Invitation | 18"x12" Inches | Derek & Kristin

1 comment:

  1. That turned out so cool. People getting married now do so many cool, creative things for their weddings. Wedding photography has gottenso much better too. I think I want a do over! :) Same guy, same place of course though. You are one talented person my dear brother!

    ReplyDelete